In this fifth installment of the seven part series, Social Media Marketing for Real Estate Agents, we’re exploring LinkedIn, one of the world’s largest professional networking sites. Due to LinkedIn’s demographic and their propensity toward real estate transactions, LinkedIn has become an important tool for real estate professionals to use as a means of building connections.
Did you know that
- Over 200 million users
- 2 new users join it every second
- 64% of users are outside the USA
The video below highlights a few ways you can use LinkedIn for your real estate business.
- Create a complete profile.
- Add keywords specific to your skills and locality.
- Use a professional image for your profile page.
- Reach out to friends, clients and colleagues that are already on LinkedIn.
- Join groups with a relevant niche or topic.
- Ask your past clients, colleagues and friend for recommendations as they are the equivalent to a testimonials.
Until next time,