5 Tips for Using Videos to Promote Authors and Their Books
In this week’s video post I outline 5 tips that can help authors promote themselves and their books using videos.
- Create 2 Video Trailers for your book. One version promotes your book; the other version markets what others who have read it think about your book.
- Create an Authors Video about yourself and the books that you’ve written in order to market yourself and all the books you’ve written.
- Create screencasts about themes you cover in your book using Camtasia and Jing. This helps by showcasing your expertise and visually explaining a topic.
- Create Video Blogs for your website using your webcam. This helps by enabling your customers to see and hear you which confirms your position as an expert in your field.
- Create these video ideas either by Doing-it-yourself if you have the time and know-how, or by hiring a professional like me.
If you would love to learn more ways authors can use video to promote their books, feel free to contact me for a free 20-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time,
The Video VA